• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Colorado Chapter Ed Institute

fatboy

Administrator
There's still time to register for the Colorado Chapter Ed Institute in Denver, March 6-10. 65 class options in 13 different course paths. Best training money you will spend this year, $90 per day, or bundle a week, (mix and match attendees) for $400, includes lunch each day, (Marriott lunch). The Colorado Chapter is an ICC Approved Education Provider, so for ALL class you will earn ICC CEU's. Hurry, Hurry! Classes do fill up. Shoot me any questions here, or PM me.

www.coloradochaptericc.org

Going on year 10 for me. Will be interesting to see how the Marriot remodel turned out.

Yes, this is the 32nd Annual, typically the first week in March. I say typical, as it sometimes picks up the very end of Feb.

And, as Coder mentioned, always at the Marriott in the Denver Tech Center, except last year, they did an extensive remodel and displaced us.

If you get in soon enough, by Feb. 10, there is a block of rooms at a reduced rate, $139.00 a night, pretty good price.

I went with the $159.00/night option this year. "concierge level" service. Supposedly it includes breakfast in the morning and appetizers in the evening out in the atrium/bar area.

Oh, I will. Heck of a good deal.

If you do, register as soon as you can, November, December when I first post it usually, popular classes close pretty early. I got behind this year, as you can see by when I posted the OP, last week when I finally registered my folks, Mary Jane Meets Jack Daniels was closed, Tiny Houses was closed, and Fire Plan Review was closed, and that just the ones I was trying to place folks in.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 17, 2017. Registrations or fees received after February 17th will not be accepted.