1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

CONRAC & QTA BUILDINGS

Discussion in 'Commercial Plumbing Codes' started by SRK_Mech, Mar 14, 2018.

1. SRK_Mech

SRK_Mech Member

I'm looking for feedback related to Consolidated Rental Car Facilities (CONRAC) and Quick Turnaround Buildings (QTA): Anything and everything related to codes and standards that are applicable. I'm more interested in the QTA than the CONRAC building because of the nature of having fuel dispensing on multiple levels of essentially a "multi-level, unenclosed parking garage" type building. The QTA I'm interested in proposes multiple floors. The gasoline, now I'm guessing here, is stored in underground storage tanks, one per rental car company. The fuel is pumped to the rental car company depending on which floor they are located on. I'm assuming the building will be set up with fire sprinklers, too.
    This thread is posted to Commercial Buildings, Mechanical, Electrical, Fire and Plumbing for maximum coverage - I hope the forum doesn't mind