• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Danger! Will Robinson! Danger!

Amish Electrici

Bronze Member
Amish Electrician has arrived! AKA 'renosteinke" from other electrical forums.

As a new, and first-time homeowner of a 'complete-gut' remodel, you can be sure that I'm here more to ask than to tell.

Others will confirm that one of my pet causes has been: Know more than just the specialty code for your trade. I am delighted that one of your members has recommended you to me.

For the other trades .... I've also led the charge, asserting often that there's a reason they're called SKILLED trades. For some reason, too many seem to think that just anyone can call themselves a painter, plasterer, or whatever. I know that's not true. IMO, everyone with a journeyman card has put as much into mastering his trade as anyone else did getting a college degree.

Except, of course, tradesmen actually do something constructive. :D

= = =

Amish Electrician,

Welcome to The Building Codes Forum [ aka - The Dark Side ]!

Mwahahahahahaha! :devil

= = =

Amish Electrician

Welcome to the next generation of Building Codes Forum to seek out strange facts from fiction and to boldly make new interpretation as none has done before.

To the Robot say “Good night Dick”, may you RIP

Francis

Welcome. I didn't know Amish had computers. Do you sit in the parking lot and wire things? Kidding aside I'm glad you're here.