• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Design flaw

ICE

Oh Well
Overall, your design is tastefully functional but to put the laundry equipment next to the front door is bad Feng shui.

DSCN0530.jpg

Architect1281 said:
Obviously from a populated area here in the more rural communities we all put the laundry on the front porch, next to the good couch
AKA, the bench seat from a 1965 Delta 88.

Brudgers How did you know I have (still) my first couch which is a All Leather 65 Buick Wildcat Bench seat trimmed in chrome, Built up on some nicely beveled

2x8 Chrome Contact paper bases in which I kept a 12 Volt recharcable batery so you can still reach back and engage the cigar lighter.

now 38 plus years old and still looking good. spouse thinks its time to move it back to the junk yard from which it came.

Don't see the logic in that however

Lounge chairs were matching 240 Z leather buckets

Maxima seats are a bit more plush if your an aficionado of the house of Nissan .

putting the laundry next to the front door works if you are a laundromat...

Architect1281 said:
Brudgers How did you know I have (still) my first couch which is a All Leather 65 Buick Wildcat Bench seat trimmed in chrome, Built up on some nicely beveled 2x8 Chrome Contact paper bases in which I kept a 12 Volt recharcable batery so you can still reach back and engage the cigar lighter.

now 38 plus years old and still looking good. spouse thinks its time to move it back to the junk yard from which it came.

Don't see the logic in that however

Lounge chairs were matching 240 Z leather buckets
Bigger deep cycle battery, maybe you could get something a lil more modern, power heated leather maybe? Then the wife might approve? Come to think of it...probably cheaper than a recliner...I might be headin to the junkyard!

Architect1281 said:
Brudgers How did you know I have (still) my first couch which is a All Leather 65 Buick Wildcat Bench seat trimmed in chrome, Built up on some nicely beveled 2x8 Chrome Contact paper bases in which I kept a 12 Volt recharcable batery so you can still reach back and engage the cigar lighter.

Better to improve it than get rid of it. Add chains to the 2x8's . . . presto . . . porch swing.

Nice looking picture of Design flaw,.Its looking nice but incomplete in the picture ,.

share some more pictures,.