• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Diesel Cars and Fuel Separation Systems

Ace20

Is anyone here familiar with fuel separation systems like Fass Fuel. What are its benefits to diesel vehicles?

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have the same benefits as Fuel Line Magnets, Fuel Line Ionizer, Intake Water Injector, Electronic Engine Ionizer, Power Pills, Marvel Mystery Oil, Nitrogen filled Tires, etc.,

Generally if any of these types of products improved performance or reliability the automobile manufacturers would be promoting, selling or installing them.

advertising. Francis wins. Only because I removed the link to Fass Fuel.

I owned diesels for years. When I traded a Dodge for a GMC that first Monday several neighbors were late for work.

Last edited: