• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

DSA (Division of the State Architect) in CA - close out experience

pacalino

Greetings to my fellow colleagues!

I must say I am excited to have found this forum since I am primarily working on construction administration and close outs for school projects involving DSA so I have very little experience with actual code experience - I do hope to get as much help as I can whenever I am stuck on a particular issue.

In return, I do have a large experience in actual construction details and code application in the field (such as accessibility and ADA issues) and also proper close out material submissions for project certification with DSA.

I would be happy to help any of my fellow architects who are dealing with DSA, I know how proper paperwork can be frustrating :banghd!

sincerely,

Welcome to THE Forum.

Your experience with ADA will be put to test here for sure!

We welcome differing opinions, just be sure to duck when the mud starts flying.