• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Electrical Inspection Agencies

Mac

Gold Member
The agencies around here are pathetic. They can't seem to get a report in the mail! Today I tried to verify that a final inspeciton of a new house was done and the agency clerk complained about having too many applications to process, I should talk to the inspector, and she couldn't possibly etc etc.

My employer also has a local law requiring public liability insurance, workmens comp & disability coverage, and written reports, which I have never gotten. Usually I have to search for a sticker, which sometimes has accurate information on it.

My response starting today is "Sorry Mr. contractor I need to proof that the system is completed and in compliance." And have a nice day.