• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Fourth year of Corporate Sponsorship and PROUD.

Glenn

Yesterday, I renewed by company's commitment to support this forum for the fourth year in a row with a Corporate Sponsorship. "My company" is me and a my dream, so this is no little commitment.

Thank you to all the Sawhorse subscribers who help me in financially supporting this valuable site and community. There is a coupon code for you in the Sawhorse only portion for 10% off of any enrollment at BuildingCodeCollege.com

Please go to my youtube channel and share this video in support of this forum. Yes... you will also then be supporting me and my company. Thank you, if you do.

Hey @jar546 can you check my settings. I can't post video or edit my posts. I'm all sad because I made such a nice video just for this forum and I can't share it here. Boo hoo.

First thank you for being here and supporting us as a Corporate Sponsor. All of us appreciate your continued effort and professionalism. The issue with Youtube videos has been corrected. I will check your settings. OK you should be good. Once again, Paypal is the culprit.