• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Good Evening Everyone.

Mr Softy

Silver Member
Just was introduced to this forum.

Looks like a happening place with lots of activity.

I'm a building inspector in a large metropolitan area in the NE. also a teacher of codes, and a writer of codes - served on the Massachusetts Existing Building Code Committee for the last two code cycles.

Welcome to the Forum Mr. Softy. With your experience you will be valuable resource.

mr.jpg

[video=youtube;7r52ZBx0KMI]

Ok that is an interesting first post

What building code and edition do you use??

hiya jar546! we'll see aboutsticking around. forum seems less...contentious than it used to be. maybe it's my imagination.

couldn't remember my old password and forum software for such a circumstance didn't work. (and admin didn't respond either)

when can noobs set an avatar?

The tall dog that licked your ice cream isn't here anymore.....this could be enough to bring him back:devil

aaz.jpg

Alas, poor AHJay! I knew him, jar546, a fellow of infinite

jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a

thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!

My gorge rises at it.