• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Happy Fourth of July !!

Builder Bob

Sawhorse
Sunny SC - Coastal (not Charleston or Myrtle Beach
I hope that each and everyone of you have a wonderful July 4th with your families. IF you are in Sunny, SC stop by for a brew at the local pub and I will catch up with you there - Dutch Treat of Course!

Hope you are blessed with a wonderful relaxing day to enjoy our Independence day!

Building Bob - Grilling, drinking a brew, enjoying a cigar, with my wife

Not sure I can answer that in a public forum, trying to keep it PG and all......

Usually a brick house maduro for regular use - special occasions lead to other cuban cigars

Have to look into that brand

I smoke maybe a few times a year

What amazed me when I saw this on the news was that the cars just kept flying down the road towards the display!:eek:

Reactions: cda
6.4 on the 4th and 5.4 this a.m. (yee hah!), these after some great fireworks at the Rose Bowl, NY and DC.
Stay safe you all.

It's good that they reported no deaths after a 6.4 earth quake. Looks like the seismic codes are working in CA, or at least helping in keeping people safe?

It's good that they reported no deaths after a 6.4 earth quake. Looks like the seismic codes are working in CA, or at least helping in keeping people safe?

Probably yes/no

Kind of hit out in no where. Maybe not to many high rises involved

High Rises?! Not in Ridgecrest, mostly 1 & 2 story and some mobiles since 1948, County of San Bernadino. See local photos, amazing how many cmu walls built without rebar. China Lake Navy base did suffer significant damage, more than Mare Island in Vallejo which I inspected.