• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Happy Thanksgiving & who?

Have about 30-35 guests coming for dinner........took today off for prep, really should not be surfing right now......:roll:

Y'all have great day of Thanks!

kids are home from college and typical Thanksgiving day at the beach followed by dinner and a nap.................

Spending time with family and going to a college football game on Saturday - Missouri vs Texas A&M. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Going to daughter's, my son is coming to town so will be a good time for all. Grand daughter wants to go find a xmas tree friday to use papa's truck. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Very small Thanksgiving day meal, then going to my nephews funeral in Dallas. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you Colorado guys knew him. He worked at Sam's 3 in Denver. RIP N8.

fatboy said:
Have about 30-35 guests coming for dinner........took today off for prep, really should not be surfing right now......:roll:Y'all have great day of Thanks!
Wow! That's a lot of work.

We are getting ready to get on a flight to have Thanksgiving with my sisters.

jar546 said:
We are getting ready to get on a flight
Do we have enough sawhorses to all pitch in a few bucks to get you one of these? You fly more than anyone else I know. First one just sold to a guy here in Fl for $65,000,000.

g650-aerial04-1280x600.jpg