• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

How many violations do you see?

Looks like there's some kind of jumper wire set-up that's not terminated in a lug at the bottom right side?

Grounds and neutrals should be separated?

Not sure if that's pvc plumbing pipe or electrical conduit that's been painted at the bottom of the panel?

Grey conduit entering bottom of panel may not have fitting nut?

Possibly three romex circuits at the top through one clamp?

Breakers and hots missing?

Some may say wires should not be bundled with the zip-ties?

Sub-panel feeder wire looks like not all the strands are under the lug.

Only one....Lots of times....;)...The wrong conductors under the wrong terminals....Grounds under neutrals and neutrals under ground.....Or the conductors are the wrong color (white on the ground side)

I see two black wire sections with exposed multistrand copper. The exposed copper is not terminated under a lug. Bottom right and upper left.

Are there any screws holding the panel to the wall? I see 4 mounting holes / slots. 3 are empty; I can't tell about the upper left.