• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Hydraulic lift tables required

Eric Risk

Hello,

I have completed MSc. Civil Engineering from Lakehead University. I found a new job with a leading construction company based in GTA. In a meeting held last week, the board decided to purchase some more hydraulic lifts and allotted necessary fund for the same.

Hydraulic lifts have numerous construction uses. They can lift and position very heavy machinery and other weighty objects in the worksites. I have listed a few companies offering high-quality hydraulic and portable lift tables at an affordable price. Do you have any idea about the product quality and safety? Please help me with your suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: