• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I-Quest vs. PDF

fatboy

Administrator
I thought we had this discussion before but I did a search and didn't come up with it. I know I've seen a conversation on it, maybe in the old days of that other place. Anyway, who like's what code software, and why? It seems that I-quest had the edge, even with the extra $200 it costs.

Feedback?

I have used both. The I-Quest is worth the extra money. You can copy and paste tables but it is a real pain in the back side.

There was a thread on this issue on the old ICC board. I used to have I Quest and PDF.

I Quest is well worth the extra money. It is much easier to use. Cutting and pasting and searhing etc.

I will not purchase PDF again.