• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

IAPMO ES reports

rktect 1

Gold Member
On a review I asked for a report for the closed cell foam insulation being used in the floor, walls and ceiling to the required R-values specified. The report I got is from the IAPMO, not ICC ES report. The report does state that it is in compliance with the 2006 IRC and IECC and was evaluated in accordance with ICC AC 377 in May of 2008. I can't find this product at the ICC website at the ES report section.

Is IAPMO ES report going to cut the mustard here? I don't really see any reason to stop them from using this product but wanted some input as to other ES reports.

CORBOND III performance insulation.

Re: IAPMO ES reports

I would accept (and I have accepted) IAPMO listings and reports that state that the item was tested in accordance with our currently adopted I-code. the most problems I run into is that often, the test reports haven't caught up with the current code we're using (e.g., IAPMO or ICC-ES tested to 03 IBC, we're on the 06).

Re: IAPMO ES reports

I am always happy when there is a code evaluation report for a product. :)