• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Impc 2009

RJJ

Co-Founder
Anyone have a link or electronic copy of the IMPC 2009 code. I am at home working on an enforcement notice and have the 06 and not the 09. Need to no certian changes. I have a case they may go on tomorrow!

(RJJ, did you mean "IPMC" -- not IMPC?)

Anyway, here is a link to a FREE resource for codes adopted by states. While, it appears that the 2009 IPMC isn't posted there yet, the 2006 IPMC and many other codes are found there. Keep an eye on the website, as I would expect to see the 2009 IPMC show up sometime this year. (Our jurisdiction has adopted the 2009 IPMC with amendments.)

http://bulk.resource.org/codes.gov/

Yes Terra! Trying to multitask! Monday is on fire with nine places to be at one time! Thanks all. Burning the midnight oil!

Mark also! found exactly what I need and save me a 25 mile ride to get the right copy.