• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Impeccable Timing or Just Coincidental?

jar546

Forum Coordinator
The day that my recently crashed Indian Scout Bobber was picked up by the dealer for an estimate (the accident was not my fault), the Ducati that I ordered 2 months ago finally arrived and it was a surprise. Here is a sneak peek for those motorcycle enthusiasts.

A little to much "sport" for me, but I do like the hard bags.

The pegs look like they should get you out of the asphalt grinding range.

That tank looks huge, if it is that large, the range on that would definitely be way more than my butt could handle. The range to butt ratio on the Fatboy is about right, 150 miles or so.

Looking forward to the rest of the "sneak peek"!

A little to much "sport" for me, but I do like the hard bags.

The pegs look like they should get you out of the asphalt grinding range.

That tank looks huge, if it is that large, the range on that would definitely be way more than my butt could handle. The range to butt ratio on the Fatboy is about right, 150 miles or so.

Looking forward to the rest of the "sneak peek"!
The tank is just over 5 gallons. 170 HP and a significantly steeper lean angle. Sport Touring, heated grips, heated seats for rider and passenger

Heated seats and grips for those cold South Florida mornings.

As a Canadian, I just couldn't help myself.
Hey, it was 43f this morning in south Florida and it won't break 70f today!
This happens about 4 or 5 times per winter down here when we get these frigid cold fronts.