• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Install a video surveillance

roybs12

Hi everyone, I’ve decided to install security cameras in my house mainly in the backyard. I am nearing my 50’s and I live alone. My daughter is away from home as she has got this seminar or training program related to her work, that is important to her. I’ve been hearing some weird noises in the backyard at night for the past few days, but I am not brave enough to look outside. Last night also I heard the same noise, but louder. In the morning when I checked I found a trail of tires. I have no idea what happened last happened. But, I am really scared now. So, I decided to install a commercial video surveillance systems in my backyard. I am looking for a camera that will give me a wider view and a more depth of view. What do you recommend…?

Pretty sure it is a spammer. Profile says 32 years old, but it says 50 in the post...

"trail of tires" is an interesting saying...

I was a bit suspect myself when I saw his first post on the Welcome page.............figured it would show up, sooner than later.