• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

INVITE TRAINING ORGANIZATIONS

Uncle Bob

We should all contact other organizations that provide code training; and invite them to post a link to their website on our Bulletin Board.

Example; IAPMO, ICC, WTCA and other organization that provide code seminars, exam prep, and Inspector training.

We could give them their own TOPIC; that only they could post links to their training sites; to make it easy to find them on our Bulletin Board. (no commenting or discussions allowed)

Many provide free training also. Put up the TOPIC and I'll start making some contacts. We could link them ourselves; but, by them doing it; it would give our Bulletin Board more exposure, and maybe they would put a link to us on their site. :)

Uncle Bob

Re: INVITE TRAINING ORGANIZATIONS

The company I work for provides training (with actual CEU's)... I'll see if the training manager knows about this BB.