• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Laundry

They just couldn't understand why I wrote corrections about the laundry and water heater when I was there for a el. inspection.

IMG_0067.jpg

Re: Laundry

tiger -

The water heater is merely doing double duty as a roof de-icer, and the dryer is a seat for the meter reader (they get tired walking around all day, you know?).

Since it would look silly to have the dryer installed outside without the washing machine... You wouldn't want the owner to be scoffed at by his neighbors, would you?

Sure looks like Los Angeles County east side, Whittier area to me. From other outdoor pictures that you have posted in the past. :mrgreen: Looks like to much fun every day!

Looks like one of those Los Angels "House Fliping" deals I've seen on Flip this House. They don't call for inspections unless they have to. I'm guessing the power company wouldn't turn the electric on without a city inspection.

How about the rest of the house. Check out where the roofs meet; at least the old roof had flashing. Looks like an addition on the right. Remodel/Addition permit?

Uncle Bob