• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Meetup Pictures of Members

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I am going to start this in hopes that it will help to build our community and bond it stronger than just words. If you have any pictures of yourself and another member, please post (with everyone's permission of course) it here. When at the ICC hearings or just a simple get together whether work related or not. Please feel free to post it here. I am getting ready to go meet one of our members for lunch and hopefully a picture will follow. This will be a sticky.

Deleted

Oh my mistake, this was supposed to be a picture of two or more members. As in a "Meetup"

And here I was all tickled to post my picture.

This is going nowhere fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
ICE said:
DeletedOh my mistake, this was supposed to be a picture of two or more members. As in a "Meetup"

And here I was all tickled to post my picture.

This is going nowhere fast.
That's alright, I will photoshop with you and we can say we met on the al gore highway, while the NSA was watching

cda said:
That's alright, I will photoshop with you and we can say we met on the al gore highway, while the NSA was watching
Okay here's what you have to work with.

Meetup Pictures of Members

No reason why we can't upload pictures of ourselves. I was just trying to get this up and running with members meeting up, that's all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jar546 said:
Chris Kennedy & Jeff Remas clogging their arteries with bacon cheeseburgers and fries at 5 Guys in South Florida
Sneakin off between chores for a grease bomb, priceless. Thanks Jeff. ;) :)

th_023.jpg
Not sure this will work. Kool it worked. :) Uncle Bob

Jar, great idea. NEVER underestimate the power of social media. This board is great. Every where I travel members of this board are there. Excellent people.

I ain't scared, I'll throw one up tomorrow, like JP said, many of the regulars have seen me.......ICE, be prepared, handle doesn't fit the pic........well not totally.......

fatboy said:
I ain't scared, I'll throw one up tomorrow, like JP said, many of the regulars have seen me.......ICE, be prepared, handle doesn't fit the pic........well not totally.......
So what? It should be sorta fatboy?

You'll always be a ton of fun.

Fat Boy

There's a new color coming...Cheetos orange.

Well........close, but mine is better looking.......

and I am internet challenged, can't seem to figure out how to load an image.

fatboy said:
Well........close, but mine is better looking.......and I am internet challenged, can't seem to figure out how to load an image.
Hopefully you can look at this video tomorrow morning from home before you get to work where you are censored from Youtube. Anyway, here is a video on how to post a picture just for you Fatboy.

I would suggest that if you have high speed internet to change the video quality to 1080 or minimum of 720 so you can see what I am clicking on easier.

[video=youtube;C4_ebXtHAiA]