• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Montgomery, OH., Plans Examiner.

rktect 1

Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
Must have Master Plans Examiner or Interim Master Plans Examiner certification as issued by the Ohio Board of Building Standards, have Residential Building Official (R.B.O.) certification or interim R.B.O. certification.

What are these things? Is this just an Ohio thing?