• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New from NC.

Bjordan

Hello all, I'm new to the forum but not new to forums, I'm a member of quite a few car, atv, hunting, and firearm forums. I stumbled across this place while researching rules and options on electronic latches. Found my answer in one of the older posts in the door forum. I look forward to exploring more of the forum, it seems to be a great place with alot of knowledge. I work at a small critical access hospital in central NC as the Maintenance Director. Seven years ago I started there as a Maintenance Mechanic I, got promoted to a Mechanic II on my 90 day evaluation, and two years ago when the Director left I moved into the Director position. I look forward to being here and having this place as an asset.

Welcome. I hope you find this group of merry code folks interesting and informative. Jump right in and offer your insight.

Welcome BJordan! Indeed - a wealth of information around here. Throw some questions out when you can - that's the best way to learn, and to keep things active.

Welcome. Nice to have you here. Take a look around and you will see that we have an institutional section for places like yours in you need hospital specific information.