• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New guy here

Dan Paolini

Hello all Code Professionals;

I've just found this site while looking for study material for CBO. I've taken the ICC On-Line course and had some help from a friend who went to one of the Exam Testing Centers that charge huge money for their study material. So I took the Legal Module test last week and missed it by 3 points. That sucked, but in looking back over the material, I'll be damned if I can find 28 questions that I missed. I've found a few but it seems like that it would be more obvious. I know some of the questions are a bit subjective and require just common sense but still can't find enough of them that I'm confident I can go kick it's ***. Anyway, there is a study guide posted here but I can't access it for some reason, it say's I might not be authorized. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum!

The study guide (I'm not familiar with it) might be something that is only available to "Sawhorse" members, those that pay to support and use this forum. If I get a chance I will poke around and try and find out.

Good luck on the next try!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome. There's a link under Certifications as a study guide for CBO. Maybe I have to become a member to see it, which I'm willing to do.

I think pictures, PDFs , sawhorse threads and editing are pay for play

Quite a few calif people on here so you can ask calif questions

cda said:
I think pictures, PDFs , sawhorse threads and editing are pay for playQuite a few calif people on here so you can ask calif questions
I see regular members talking about the pictures that I post. So they must be able to see them.

cda said:
I think pictures, PDFs , sawhorse threads and editing are pay for playQuite a few calif people on here so you can ask calif questions
I see regular members talking about the pictures that I post. So they must be able to see them.

= ( ~ ) =

Besides the hideous color scheme, [ purple-ish, ...really ? ], one tree

appears to be too close to the structure, possibly even across the

property line. :confused:

= ( ~ ) =

= ( : ) =

ICE,

Upon further viewing of the picture, I see a brick column with some type of

screened cap on it......I thought that that was a regular brick column

as part of type of previous \ current fencing debacle.........Kind of an odd

location for a stand alone chimney, ...and Yes, it is much, much too low

in height for any type of combusted discharge.

= ( : ) =