• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New to forum.

JamesB

Hello everyone,

My name is James and I am just 26 years old.I am from Chicago city and running my own real estate company.I am here for getting interact with other people who are in real estate business and will help me in collecting some useful tips,suggestions and other value able information related to real estate market..I hope you guys will enjoy my company here...!!! :)

Welcome James

Sorry, don't think....... well I know, you won't find that professional connection here. Feel free to observe, ask questions, about code related issues. Not really going to find much real estate related info, other than how it may relate to codes.

Again, welcome.

Welcome to the Forum James. As fatboy stated, not much info for those in the real estate biz. This forum will be helpful if you have questions about codes, if you need a permit for work, etc.

JamesB said:
Hello everyone,My name is James and I am just 26 years old.I am from Chicago city and running my own real estate company.I am here for getting interact with other people who are in real estate business and will help me in collecting some useful tips,suggestions and other value able information related to real estate market..I hope you guys will enjoy my company here...!!! :)
It's hard to know how many Realtors have found this forum but I bet there's a few. Jump in and see what this place can do for you.

welcome James & Nickolas, feel free to jump in the deep end of the pool anytime! or you can just splash around in the shallow end until acclimated to the water ....

so why did you join Nickolas?

"so why did you join Nickolas?" Has he come apart?

Bada-Boom!:devil

Kidding aside... welcome you guys, it's nice to meet you.

If that's the criteria... I suspect you just let two in the door. Trust, but verify.