• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Nex Mexican Says Hello

MtnDon

Hello. I've been a lurker off and on for about a year. I was referred here by a member I know from another forum. That other forum is a DIY owner-builder cabin forum. It doesn't belong to me but I am an administrator there. I'm not a professional builder nor an inspector myself. Thought I'd say Hi There. I have a question to pose and am trying to decide on the appropriate board.

Welcome!

If it's not in the right spot, an admin can move it to where they think it is appropriate, so post away!

welcome welcome! post away (especially anything regarding kivas and minimum utility requirements on SFR's, such as cabins)!

NW of Albuquerque ten twelve miles or so, plus property north an hour and a half or so in the Jemez Mountains. That's at 8800 feet, home is 5500.

MtnDon said:
NW of Albuquerque ten twelve miles or so, plus property north an hour and a half or so in the Jemez Mountains. That's at 8800 feet, home is 5500.
I lived in the Sangre de Cristos many moons ago. Beautiful country, I was at about 6500 feet. Lots of old adobe houses that had been there forever.