• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Online Permitting: A Video By The Building Code Forum

I do a video and narrate it myself and I get comments about my voice. I have my friend from England do the narration and she nails it and not one comment. Shheeesh.

Jar, to be honest... I saw the AI, cartoon like image and didn't even bother to hit play on the video.

I do a video and narrate it myself and I get comments about my voice. I have my friend from England do the narration and she nails it and not one comment. Shheeesh.
I would never comment on your voice... you know, that old saying about if you haven't anything nice to say....

There is a world of difference between listening to her and listening to you... not that you are difficult to listen to... it's just that she's not.

Last edited: