1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

OptaSoft Building Code Software

Discussion in 'Plan Review Topics' started by jar546, Jul 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

Does anyone have any experience with Optasoft software for plan review?

2. cda

cda Sawhorse

3. cda

cda Sawhorse

4. Pcinspector1

Pcinspector1 Platinum Member

JAR, do you use plan review software now and if you do, what issues do you have with the software?

May be interested in electronic plan review software.

jar546 likes this.
  5. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

I contacted OptaSoft to ask them to place an ad and the offered to have me provide a link here to sell it with a commission in lieu of buying a banner or sponsorship. It is one thing to have a company place an ad and another to actually promote it. I can't try it out because I am all Mac and they only have Windows.

6. Pcinspector1

Pcinspector1 Platinum Member

Anyone,
    Any suggestions on other plan review software? The OptaSoft looked interesting.

Any idea what the cost would be and annual fees? Guesstimate