• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Pool repairing and maintenance

JamesForth

Hi,

The in ground pool in my back yard needs to be renovated. It was built in the early 90's and is looking very tired and out of date.I think it too big for the backyard and not positioned in the best spot. Add in cleaning, chemicals and maintenance getting more difficult .Do people still like to have big pools in their backyard now days? The pools not getting a lot of use. I use it mostly and also my wife. Anyone have knowledge about pool renovations?
I am thinking about going for a professional service for an immediate and pool renovation. But i have zero experience on this, can anybody share your experience ? I already heard about a company called SOLDA POOLS services ( http://www.soldapools.com/ ) . Is that good ?

I would ask a lot of other people with pools, who they have used

And are they good or bad

What state are you in????

Some people like pools and some do not.