• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Post Move Update May 16 2016

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Looks like we are running full steam ahead. I would like to thank all of those that have been logging on and participating. Looks like we actually woke up a few people that have not stopped by in a while. All good news.

Our posting and site activity with the regulars is doing very well, our visitors from Google searches is, however, down as expected for the next few weeks as Google has to reindex the entire site again. As a result, our Google AdSense monetization will be severely depressed for the next few weeks.

For those that have renewed their Sawhorse membership I thank you and for those that gave additional funds to make the move, I give you a big thumbs up and thank you. Your generosity allowed us to move to a more stable platform with a modern look and swap to a great server where we will save some money.

I see that everyone is finding their way around and if you start looking close enough and deep enough, you will see that we have a lot more bells and whistles around here. I am really liking the feel of the new forum. I am still, getting use to the admin control panel and ironing out a few wrinkles, mostly really small wrinkles though.

Take care and thank you again.

Jeff