• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

quite urgent (Need help with retrieving previous version of a file)

KRQK

Hi

It is quite urgent. I have accidentaly messed up with on of my drawing & I wish to retrieve one of its previous version. I checked at help & it says I need to go to revision history after going into the project list. But the problem is I can’t see any option to go to project list. Can I get some help regarding this. The drawing is quite important & urgent.

If you are looking for help with drafting software you will need to state what software and version that you are using. You might have success trying a forum specific to drafting or your software.

If you are looking for help with drafting software you will need to state what software and version that you are using. You might have success trying a forum specific to drafting or your software.
Hi the version is 20.2.30. That is all I could see in ``About``.

It appears that this only applies when you have been using the cloud-based Project Studio within Bluebeam. If you have been saving it (and uploading it) you open Studio and the project, then right-click on the file name (under Studio Project - NOT under the standard 'File' pull-down) and you'll see "Revision History" towards the bottom. If you haven't saved it to Studio there isn't any saved history to restore.

Seeing how this is in the Bluebeam section, I thought it was Bluebeam. Oh, yeah, it is Bluebeam Revu.

It appears that this only applies when you have been using the cloud-based Project Studio within Bluebeam. If you have been saving it (and uploading it) you open Studio and the project, then right-click on the file name (under Studio Project - NOT under the standard 'File' pull-down) and you'll see "Revision History" towards the bottom. If you haven't saved it to Studio there isn't any saved history to restore.
This would be the official and correct answer.