• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Returning Member Please Read

jar546

Forum Coordinator
ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.

Glad you got it fixed. I tried 3 times, starting last night, and the last time it finally went through.

This is much, much, MUCH better than vb5 so far, and I've only been here 2 minutes...

Glad you got it fixed. I tried 3 times, starting last night, and the last time it finally went through.

This is much, much, MUCH better than vb5 so far, and I've only been here 2 minutes...

It is a bandaid right now until we get the problem straightened out with the new server that labeled our email spam so many of you never got it. It would not even send it to make your email the decision maker as to whether or not it was spam. The buck stopped right there after I clicked send. :(

TapTalk on an Android tablet will not load. It says it's loading but just sits and spins.

LG Tablet running 5.0.2

Works well on my laptop running an ancient version of Firefox.

Update....rebooted and cleared the cache.Tap talk gets the page almost loaded then blanks out The page and starts to load allover again.

Last edited:
TapTalk on an Android tablet will not load. It says it's loading but just sits and spins.

LG Tablet running 5.0.2

Works well on my laptop running an ancient version of Firefox.

Update....rebooted and cleared the cache.Tap talk gets the page almost loaded then blanks out The page and starts to load allover again.

We have a very strong mobile version when opened on a mobile device. We will no longer be supporting Tapatalk as the mobile version works great. I've been using it, even in the admin control panel which is awesome for me.

Been away for a few weeks, so a little surprised at the new look. I did not have any problem resetting with my Yahoo mail account.
I do wish there were more window width and less background on the sides, and I miss my gif playing on my posts, otherwise the new platform seems fine. Thanks for keeping it going.

Been away for a few weeks, so a little surprised at the new look. I did not have any problem resetting with my Yahoo mail account.
I do wish there were more window width and less background on the sides, and I miss my gif playing on my posts, otherwise the new platform seems fine. Thanks for keeping it going.

I too like more forum width and less on the sides. I am, however, very happy with the new look. Thanks for the input and welcome back from your hiatus.

Reactions: JBI
Jury duty. Civil trial, actually 3 cases combined. 13 days of trial, this morning we were to be charged and sent to deliberate. After a short delay we were advised the parties settled. Are you f$%^ing kidding me?

% = % = %

Big John,

Also, ...welcome back ! :cool:

Time to change your Avatar to a static one !

% = % = %