• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Sawhorse. Automatically renews.

cda

Sawhorse 123

jar546

*****istrator
Jeff, Did this ever get answered?

Doesn't seem like there is another way besides signing up with paypal...Doesn't give me the option of checking out without signing up.....Did I send you a check last time?

Other than snail mail, Venmo, Zell or through Chase Bank, I have no other option outside of the Automatic Paypal method. I have answered this multiple times and sent out 4 mass emails over the past 3 years concerning this. I am not a fan of PayPal but it works and is the only system that integrates with our software or any forum software for that matter. If anyone chooses snail mail, Venmo, Zell or Chase Bank, i would be happy to help you and will manually input you into the system. If I could get away from PayPal I would because we lose 3% right off the top.