• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Setting the cupola

In some cultures it is customary to do a "Cupola Dance" after the setting of the Cupola is complete. This ritual begins approximately at 4:30 pm at a neighboring watering hole of your choice!

"We raise our challis to thee, "ye ol' kilt wearing nail driver!"

Does it have to be inspected?

pc1

Pcinspector1 said:
In some cultures it is customary to do a "Cupola Dance" after the setting of the Cupola is complete. This ritual begins approximately at 4:30 pm at a neighboring watering hole of your choice!"We raise our challis to thee, "ye ol' kilt wearing nail driver!"

Does it have to be inspected?

pc1
I welcome your archaic but wise cultural traditions in my life.

Inspections, yes.

And chickens have to sleep somewhere, even 20 feet up, in a coop with motorized remote controlled windows and a chandelier.

Brent.

MASSDRIVER said:
I love driving the handler.FYI. There is 40 pieces of Simpson hardware nailed to that thing.

However, the 6x16 purlins it sits on have none. Go figure.

Brent.
I wasn't the least bit surprised that you built it....that you spelled it correctly is a different story.

ICE said:
I wasn't the least bit surprised that you built it....that you spelled it correctly is a different story.
"It" is not really that hard of a word to spell, what for my book learnin' into my formative years.

Brent.

I enjoy videos. We should have more of them. As long as you are careful....what with the dress and all.