• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Shout out to our fearless leader

chris kennedy

Sawhorse
I was presented with a complex project at 11:30 AM Friday. Had to bring in jar at the last minute as our weekend help were already booked.

I'm here to tell you, for a member of the inspection community that guy has mad tool twisting skill.

Puled off another miracle.

Just wish he wasn't so irritating.

Thanks Jeff

I was presented with a complex project at 11:30 AM Friday. Had to bring in jar at the last minute as our weekend help were already booked.

I'm here to tell you, for a member of the inspection community that guy has mad tool twisting skill.

Thanks Jeff
Did he charge the “special forum” rate?!

Thanks Jeff

Irritating? You only gave me the finger twice on Saturday. I thought I was on good behavior... sheeesh.