• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Test Prep for IRC or IBC

S.H.R

Currently studying for National Standard General Building Contractor (A) - F11 or National Standard Residential Building Contractor (C) - F13.

Any advice that any of you have? i would really love to be taught on how to use the book. I do have some practice questions i bought in a pdf format. I have taken the test 3 times and gotten 60's on it.

So, I do have questions what would, you recommend I want to know how to use the book. is it the 1-year course?
There are a bunch of courses in the catalog and I would say that the two IRC Chapter 3 courses would be very helpful. You can enroll in courses individually or Full Enrollment offers access to all the courses for a year.