• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

The Best Tuna Salad Recipe Ever

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.............sorry, someone had to say it.

The dish looks interesting, not I am not terribly fond of tuna either, I can eat it, but, would rather not.

Seriously, you are good on camera Jeff, I would look like a turd in a punch bowl, and sound like someone had a gun to my head.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.............sorry, someone had to say it.

The dish looks interesting, not I am not terribly fond of tuna either, I can eat it, but, would rather not.

Seriously, you are good on camera Jeff, I would look like a turd in a punch bowl, and sound like someone had a gun to my head.

Tuna in a can don't look like tuna from the sea

I am not a big fan of tuna either but thanks for sharing the video anyway. It will be good to give it a try.

Ok i have been eating the same tuna salad since 2016 !!!

I thought this was going to be a monthly recipe thing?