• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

The success of this Forum?

FM William Burns

Well after reading the latest welcome message reply below to a home owning researcher, I realize now why this place is so respected. Yes, I travel and hear things! While some information may be slightly off at times, the contributors here are willing to work through their differences and provide some really sound advice. Yea, even some we all know we respect and you know who you are....smiles!

Let us all remember that the code and its interpretation are not really black and white but has the potential for varying shades of gray depending on situational circumstances and legalities regionally. Keep up the great work members/contributors and hopefully, I’ll get some more time to scan and send in the future.