• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Two Free Webinars!

Glenn

As an online code education provider, I have a unique opportunity to help those who were counting on their now-cancelled chapter conference for their ICC CEUs. Next Thursday (March 26th) I am offering two FREE 90 minute webinars. Each is ICC-approved for .15 CEUs. If you have never tried online education before, this might be a good time to start. You've got nothing to loose but 90 minutes.

Minimum Code for Budget Decks
Common IRC Mistakes

Click here for more details. www.buildingcodecollege.com/webinars

Free,free..free, free

Glenn, your one great American!

When I get back in the office I'll see if I can join you.

You're awesome Glenn, thanks. CEU's aren't easy to come by, and free ones even less so. This helps for sure.

Be sure to sign up for my two free webinars this Thursday. Be sure to register through the GoToWebinars link on the webinar homepage AFTER you sign up at BuildingCodeCollege.com. Both webinars are ICC approved. They are straight code education, with no product or advertising bias or slant. Both webinars are very unique courses with unique topics. www.buildingcodecollege.com/webinars

I'm offering these two webinars again next Thursday, April 9th. www.buildingcodecollege.com/webinars
Due to my mistake last week that allowed more than 100 people to register, but only 100 attend, I'm making it up to you.
If you signed up last week when these were free, your membership will allow you access to attend these next week for free.

For the sawhorses that support this forum, I put a discount code in the restricted section of the forum. It will work on these two and the other webinars I have scheduled.

I liked the IRC mistakes, would recommend it as well as recommend a longer one to let you go into the weeds a little deeper.:D