• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

What happened ???

cda

Sawhorse 123
1. To the edit button in a thread you wrote??

2. To insert a picture?? Lose that also?? Or am I doing something wrong??

My edit button is still there................I don't post pics often, but am not seeing where either, unless it off a webpage and has a URL.............

My edit button is still there................I don't post pics often, but am not seeing where either, unless it off a webpage and has a URL.............

Where is your edit button located?

And I thought it disappeared after a day??

I think I have it because I am an Admin..........just figure it out. Are you current as a sawhorse?

I'm still looking into it, I did figure out a way to post a pic. I had the pic up on my screen and used the Windows Snipping Tool, and copied and pasted it as a thumbnail into my post.

Jeff, if you are around, I can't figure out how to check on ones sawhorse status.

Ideas?

Oh, oh, we are going to have to notify all contractors within your jurisdiction that your credentials are suspended, no need to comply with any violations you have cited them.

They don't anyway !!!

Reactions: ICE
Your icon still states you are a sawhorse as does mine

I haven't been able to directly post a picture in a couple of months and when I try to open a thumbnail someone else post I get an error messsage

Your icon still states you are a sawhorse as does mine

I haven't been able to directly post a picture in a couple of months and when I try to open a thumbnail someone else post I get an error messsage

Ut ohhhhh

Have you fallen off the sawhorse??!

Ut ohhhhh

Have you fallen off the sawhorse??!
I don't think I ever have on this site, even before the upgrade, what I get when I click on the picture icon is a small window to enter a url. you can do that by signing up for a photo site like Photobucket or PhotoTime which I used for years, eventually I got my own host at GoDaddy or another hosting service, it's much more professional.

Dick,
I just took a look at the godaddy site. Does it perform as well as they claim? Did you create a website?

Dick,
I just took a look at the godaddy site. Does it perform as well as they claim? Did you create a website?

Tiger;

Yes it performs better than most for less money, beware they will constantly try to sell you more services, with the basic you can create www.tiger.com or any other name that is not taken, I've had a website that is buried now but I use it all the time to upload photos and even plans, for instance when you click on the following link you will get a 50 page PDF of the plans I sent out to subs to bid, beware I made it a large file to assure more detail for estimators doing takeoffs, note my site name on this link before you open it: http://www.dickseibert.com/compeau.pdf Something is wrong here, I clicked the link above and it didn't turn my link blue to click on to automatically open, you have to copy and paste it into your browser. Now I'm going to try to post a picture from the same site and see if it works:

fireplace.jpg

Yes that works, what I posted in the little window that came up was http://dickseibert.com/fireplace.jpg
:

Under account update

If you are paid up, it shows the next expiration date.

If not paid up, it does not tell you that,
Just the buttons show to pay

Under account update

If you are paid up, it shows the next expiration date.

If not paid up, it does not tell you that,
Just the buttons show to pay

I just noticed when I am responding to a post my icon does not say I am a sawhorse however after I post it shows that I am.
Might be the reason for the drop in sawhorses as we do not realize we need to renew

My account does not have an expiration date only options to join. Guess I need to renew so I can have all the bennies available

I just noticed when I am responding to a post my icon does not say I am a sawhorse however after I post it shows that I am.
Might be the reason for the drop in sawhorses as we do not realize we need to renew

My account does not have an expiration date only options to join. Guess I need to renew so I can have all the bennies available

Yep. Sounds like you fell off the sawhorse

I read sawhorse under your name and was under mine before I repaid

Thought we use to get an email to renew

Also might change the program so the sawhorse tag totally disappears, if you are not current

Yeah, sorry, I don't have the answers either. Hopefully Jeff will see this thread and give some feedback, it's a new system for him too............