• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Why the front yard?

Because there is a hard flat surface there, and the other would require some prep work?

Besides, the tree was in the way in the backyard!

Don't you have zoning requirements that pools cannot be put any closer to the street than the frontmost point of the structure?

% = % = %

I'm also thinking along the lines with **conarb**.......They

have the IAAM Disease !

% = % = %

So they can laugh,at the inspector driving by, while sipping on a beer.

They got plenty nervous when I stopped in the middle of the street and took pictures.

Are you sure that is not a rain catcher system?? They might be trying to conserve domestic water use

You've been snooping round my work truck CA?

images

America, land of the free, home of the brave:

If you guys are going to start enforcing these totalitarian codes better arm yourselves. ¹"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage." - Source Unknown (Most people believe it's Alexander Tytler)¹ http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/09/us/war-gear-flows-to-police-departments.html?hp&_r=3

View attachment 1070

/monthly_2014_07/assault.jpg.769ff6067422dee10230dbf9fff2f0a0.jpg

Yes it seems America has been on the decline for years.

Was it one nation decided they wanted a king and once they got it, the nation was gone ?

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times," Cassidy said, citing J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban," "if one only remembers to turn on the light."

Last edited by a moderator:
cda said:
Yes it seems America has been on the decline for years.Was it one nation decided they wanted a king and once they got it, the nation was gone ?
Unfortunately it was just part of the nation they voted in the King! Everyone else warned them.

A jurisdiction I interviewed with a number a years ago provided each building inspector with a shotgun in the truck to shoot dogs with--also did animal control duties.

I'm much happier seeing surplus military equipment used here at home, than left in some god-forsaken country or scrapped.

mj