• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Yes we are NOT ready for final plumbing inspection

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I don't love wasting my time but I do love collecting the re-inspection fees.

cd013518.jpg

73395ba1.jpg

84d523bf.jpg

jar,

For the benefit of others, can you please clarify the violations in the pictures, possibly list the

code sections?

Thank you!

That first one vents through the D/W.....Right?....... :)

P3201.3 Trap setting and protection.

Traps shall be set level with respect to their water seals and shall be protected from freezing. Trap seals shall be protected from siphonage, aspiration or back pressure by an approved system of venting (see Section P3101).

P3101.2 Trap seal protection.

The plumbing system shall be provided with a system of vent piping that will permit the admission or emission of air so that the seal of any fixture trap shall not be subjected to a pneumatic pressure differential of more than 1 inch of water column (249 Pa).

P3105.2 Fixture drains.

The total fall in a fixture drain due to pipe slope shall not exceed one pipe diameter, nor shall the vent pipe connection to a fixture drain, except for water closets, be below the weir of the trap, except as provided in Section P3105.3.

GT.......There are alot more sections....but I think this covers most of it.....

Do you guys let them wire the dishwasher like that? That rig is on the cheap!

pc1

Pcinspector1 said:
Do you guys let them wire the dishwasher like that? That rig is on the cheap! pc1
I like the way the electrician aligned the j-box with the pitched pipe (for drainage)......sign of a true craftsman.... :) ....or maybe just some other tool!

Doorman said:
You didn't go up in the attic and look. Here's what you missed:
ar123789885474037.jpg
Aww. Come on. The fans are vented to the outside. Isn't that good enough? The "duct" is even the same color all the way out, except for the unlisted duct tape! :lol:

"How come I have no pics, just little red x's?"

I don't know. Images were there a few days ago.

The .jpg in post #8 still works.

BSSTG,

All of the OP pics. are still here on the Forum. You may check with

your IT dept. and see what level of security your filters are set on.

It`s true we are not ready for final inspection because our work is quite behind the schedule so let us finish it....