• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

You may have mistaken

ICE

Oh Well
Staff member
my friendly demeanor as an indication that we could be friends. While I wouldn't rule that out, I was actually thinking: Here's a guy that could be in Heaven by quiting time and I am hoping he'll have some nice things to say about me when he gets there.

DSCN1971.jpg

chris kennedy said:
What was he temp powering? There is no grounded conductor?
You're killing me Chris. He didn't want to miss dinner? He had clothes in the dryer? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
chris kennedy said:
Seriously, I don't get it. What was this guy up to?
He's in the midst of a service upgrade and he didn't get it either. You can include me on the "don't get it" list. Because I don't speak Spanish, I couldn't get it out of him. Another inspector had been there previously and I thought there would be two corrections to check. One of the two was "Install arc fault breakers on the bedroom circuits." That was a bogus correction. The other was to install a second ground rod a minimum 6' from the first rod which was completed and it's on the other side of the house next to the CVPVC water main. I wrote a bunch and pictured him in a white robe surrounded by cherubs with harps.

TimNY said:
He needs a longer screwdriver.
And that was the point of the picture. Two screwdrivers. And one screwball.

Be back in 15 minutes!

There's some more of that hampster wire!

pc1