• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

YouTube Building Science Lecture

tmurray

SAWHORSE
Here is a building science lecture on YouTube given by the Building Science Corporation;

http://www.buildingscience.com/

It discusses the failures of LEED and the "green" movement as a whole. It's a long movie at just over an hour, but well worth the time investment.

Thank you,

Couldn't sleep and now can't sleep for sure. I'm 68 years old and wish I could live for another 68 years so I could learn all this stuff. It seems that even when the science and technology is there, the end result fails because the guy that does the work can't read or write and has little or no training. The lecturer is correct but the end result will be the same.

Thanks, great video