• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Long Absence

jpranch

Platinum Member
Good morning to all. I know it's been quite some time since I have been around. Please don't read too much into it. Long story. I tried to donate to be a Sawhorse again but the paypal site appears to be down. I'll try again soon. I hope that all of you have been well and I hope to reconnect.

Thanks fatboy. Been quite a long time. So many commitments and so little time. cda sent me a message asking where I have been? I really appreciated that.

Brrr... Been below zero every night for the past week & 1/2. Supposed to get 3 to 5" on Friday and then back into the deep freeze. Saturdays high is supposed to be 0. Btw, cda, thanks for the message. Really appreciate it.

Thanks. We are currently experiencing internet problems throughout Wyoming. Some stuff works and other stuff doesn't. I'll be catching up with the Sawhorse stuff as soon as it is available. Strange... this works but our internet based plan review software isn't? Ya know it's been so long I was surprised that my picture was still here? I'll bet that Jeff just didn't write me off quite yet! :)

Thanks JBI. I have so time on my hands for the next few weeks so I'll be checking in. Just had back surgery yesterday and the cobwebs from the stuff they put me under with is just now clearing out of my head. Nothing says Happy Holidays like having a new hole drilled into your spine! ;););)

Reactions: JBI
Thanks JBI. I have so time on my hands for the next few weeks so I'll be checking in. Just had back surgery yesterday and the cobwebs from the stuff they put me under with is just now clearing out of my head. Nothing says Happy Holidays like having a new hole drilled into your spine! ;););)

Ouch have some minor back issues

Trying to avoid the sturgeon

I had a pretty nasty horse wreck about 5 years ago. Landed on my head and split my head wide open. Knocked me out cold. It also compressed the spine and crushed S-5 and damaged my L-5. So needless to say I put off having surgery as long as I could. Funny as hell when I went to the ER. The doc asked if I wanted stitches or to just use super glue. Oh hell I told him, just glue it back together and send me on my way. Well, he was not quick about it and glued his hand to my forehead! :D :D :D

Thanks JC. Been a tough week or so. This sure as hell did not go as I anticipated. Still improving but have a little ways to go. Now I'm hoping to be back to work after the first of the year? We shall see. I wish all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!

Been there, three times.........every one of them different, they are a booger to get over.

Get better my friend, and try to have a Merry Christmas, and a much better New Year!

Hi yall, thought I would jump in here with JP and rejoin the group. Good to see some familiar names still here. Think I'll browse and see what is shaking in the code world for a bit.

Hi yall, thought I would jump in here with JP and rejoin the group. Good to see some familiar names still here. Think I'll browse and see what is shaking in the code world for a bit.

Welcome back

Good morning to all. I know it's been quite some time since I have been around. Please don't read too much into it. Long story. I tried to donate to be a Sawhorse again but the paypal site appears to be down. I'll try again soon. I hope that all of you have been well and I hope to reconnect.

I'm back myself. The paypal site worked for me. Happy New Year!

Welcome back

CDA, Retired BO and now doing consulting for small jurisdictions. I'm old,not as old as Conarb , and got real disgusted where all the laws are going. Found it hard to enforce some of the bs coming down the pipes.Consulting is a better gig!