• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Long Absence

CDA, Retired BO and now doing consulting for small jurisdictions. I'm old,not as old as Conarb , and got real disgusted where all the laws are going. Found it hard to enforce some of the bs coming down the pipes.Consulting is a better gig!

My next gig..........hopefully sooner than later............enjoy!

CDA, Retired BO and now doing consulting for small jurisdictions. I'm old,not as old as Conarb , and got real disgusted where all the laws are going. Found it hard to enforce some of the bs coming down the pipes.Consulting is a better gig!
Pwood:

Welcome to the old man's club, don't feel bad that you can't put up with the way things are going, just be thankful that you are able to retire and not forced to do thing you don't believe in, if it's any condolence all of my doctor and lawyer friends have retired too, they just couldn't live with the way things are going.

Spending your days here is better than going down to the Senior Citizens Center and playing checkers, or going to the day-old bread store to buy bread to feed the pigeons with the other old men.