• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

1,003,677 Page Views

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Well boys and girls, we broke 1,000,000 page views today, approximately 3 months after the inception of this board in mid October 2009. A big round of applause for all of you. Here are the stats as of today:

1,003,677 individual page views

34,000 site visits

3,217 unique individuals visited the site

9% of all visits are NEW PEOPLE

An unheard of low bounce-rate of 0.31% which means that those who come hear stay and read

66% of the visitors type in the site or have it saved as a favorite/bookmark

25% of the visitors are referred by other sites (yes)

9% of visitors find us via search engines. *This is the number that is slowly climbing. In the last 30 days, search engine traffic is 12%

20 Countries have now visited this site

California still leads the pack with most activity on the board, almost double that of 2nd place Pennsylvania.

Re: 1,003,677 Page Views

Are you hooked into my computer???? I wondered where all my money went!!!!

Great site new and greatly improved

and no censoring!!!!!!!!!!

Great stats, it'll keep getting better. I posted on another thread, finally got a hit on google, top of page two!

Rock and Roll, Baby!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think I am responsible for about 50,000 of those page views. Any individual stats? Who is winning?

Just for the record and party purposes what day did this site start??????????

Terre, "If ICC isn't getting green with envy"! Too funny!!!

Excellent news Jeff.