• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

10 more to hit 1,000 members

jar546

Forum Coordinator
The countdown can officially begin. I have about 23 people that we did not count yet but they won't count until they click on their email confirmation, so they are essentially "on deck".

Let's see how long it takes to hit 1,000!

A big thank you to all of you that participate through your posts and just reading or lurking. It all helps to grow this board.

Refresh your page and you will see that there are now 992 members at the bottom of the forum main page. This does not count the 23 in the queue that have not confirmed their email yet so we are technically over 1,000 but sometimes people don't confirm their email so I don't let them in until they do (anti-spam method)

Don't know where you are getting your 977 from.

7 more to go!

count-von-count-sesame-street.jpg

It does show 993 at the bottom of the main forum page. I clicked on "communities" "member list" where the number is currently 978.

Must be an option not to have your profile show publically, so the number is a little lower???

It may be the 15 spammers that are banned that makes the difference. They still count so that we can ban them. If I delete them then I can't ban them.

So what is the prize for number 1,000? I know!!! How about a all expensives paid trip to participate in the code hearings on icc-700??? Personally I would rather have a route canal.

jpranch said:
So what is the prize for number 1,000? I know!!! How about a all expensives paid trip to participate in the code hearings on icc-700??? Personally I would rather have a route canal, with a colonostomy chaser?
jp,

i might go to the hearing myself!

"welcome to our newest member" "999", Aussie"

#1000 coming up! I'm hoping that Aussie is a good friend from down under. Damm good cowboys there.

Can you wait until this afternoon to approve # 1000???? Since I joined originally from my work computer I can now go home and join from home............I would love to access to your avatar collection! :)

Yea just having a little fun.....besides I wanted an inside track on those avitars :) Liked the kick back message though. Looking forward to meeting our 1000th ;)