• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

1R now a 3R ?

I don't see an issue with it either. Obviously it looks pretty clean and dry in there so water does not seem to be a factor. Heck the only difference between a 1 R and 3 R is the raintite enclosure and you seem to have that.

& + + + &

Agree with **Dennis** !......The 1 R looks ok, but would have the

interior deficiencies fixed to compliancy before moving on.

& + + + &

Dennis said:
I don't see an issue with it either. Obviously it looks pretty clean and dry in there so water does not seem to be a factor. Heck the only difference between a 1 R and 3 R is the raintite enclosure and you seem to have that.
I agree with that advice.

I'm not worry about 1 or 3, but I'll tell them common neutral not allowed to land on same phase and use double pole breaker.