• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

2 Big Changes to this Forum

jar546

Forum Coordinator
After getting some feedback, I am going to try something.

1) Registered members can now post pictures or add attachments. This was previously only for Sawhorse members.

2) Sawhorse members should not see ads anymore. If you can still see ads, log out and log back in. (UPDATE: this does not work as we thought)

If any of these changes are not working, please let me know. Again, read #2 above.

If this works the, great! If it does not, we will return to the previous format. Let's see how this goes.

Admin such as myself and moderators will still see ads so we can keep an eye on them. I still look right through them anyway so they are not a factor for me.

Last edited:
I like the ads. They add color to an otherwise blah experience. You need to advertise the new features to people that browse as a guest and registered members. That might be a lot of emails.....Just keep dreaming of that shiny 2010 Camry.

I see the ads but almost never pay attention to them, same as several other websites I visit daily. TEMU appears to be a new company and is popping up everywhere.

TEMU appears to be a new company and is popping up everywhere.
That is the one and only ad that I get. The prices are so low that I don't think it's a real company. If anyone has made a purchase I would like to hear about the outcome.

Last edited:
No adds would be nice, but not a big deal. Besides, if they weren't there how could I be sure they were tracking me correctly? Gotta pay the bills somehow.

Jeff, the ads have gotten worse. PLEASE STOP THE ADS! If HR saw some of what shows up in the adds, they would fire me. And I have no permissions at this work computer to change the settings or install an Ad-Blocker program.

Interestingly, at home I don't have that problem. The ad blocker on my personal PC at home seems to block them all. I'm not a techie, so I don't know why.